Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gaga talks to the Insider about her new album, Beyonce, and Motherhood

As I'm sure most of you have heard, Mother Monster is planning on releasing a new album in 2012 (so exciting!).

Gaga did one of her first interviews of the year recently with the insider where she dished on quite a few interesting things.

When asked about her goals and plans for the upcoming year, Gaga responded: "I just want to keep going. I am not as goal-obsessed and I am process-obsessed. I just want to keep writing music and look forward to putting out another album and going on tour. I can't wait to see the fans. I feel very blessed to be an artist  that gets to make a living doing what I love".

When asked if she thought Beyonce was going to make a good Mom, she proclaimed a very positive "yes" noting that she thinks Beyonce is one of the nicest people she's ever met in the music industry.

When further pressed about when Mother Monster planned to have children of her own, she repeated that it wouldn't be for a very, very long time... and that her new record is her baby for now.

Check out the full interview above.

No comments:

Post a Comment