Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lady Gaga to guest star on The Simpsons!

Exciting news, little Mons†ers!! Lady Gaga is going to appear on an upcoming episode of The Simpsons! In a future episode titled 'Lisa Goes Gaga', Mother Monster makes a pit stop in Springfield to speak, sing, and incite a flash mob (all in hopes of cheering up poor little Lisa Simpson).  Mother Monster herself has been quoted as saying "This is one of the coolest things I've ever done". She also had this to say about the upcoming episode set to air in Spring 2012:

"I make music, but I don't do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humor. That's what I was trying to focus on, not putting on a character too much and really being sincere as I could with the lines."

Gaga also revealed that, in the upcoming episode, she and Marge will be sharing a kiss! "I play a little bit of a slut" she says. "The apple doesn't fall far from my artistic tree!"

How wonderful! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment